Restaining cabinets---an option.
Like refinishing a door, if the surface is damaged,
it can be stained and refinished.
REFINISHING CABINETS AND KITCHEN CUPBOARDS
Refinishing kitchen cabinets--
restain, refinish, or paint !
Kitchen cupboards can be refinished whether
they are wood or laminate.
Define the traffic patterns in your home.
Consider these ideas go give your kitchen a fresh look!
- Change the stain color such as dark to light, light to dark.
- Choose a new type of wood. A wood look can give your kitchen a warmer feeling.
- Choose a stain color that matches the woods around your home.
- Try faux finishing. Whether you choose a rag roll, a wood grained look, or a stressed antique look, faux paint finishes will add personality to your work area.
- Paint a solid color. When considering a dark solid color, remember that you may living with the color along time. Trendy color changes are great if you choose something that goes along with your decor.
- Try two tone color schemes . Use a light neutral color for the body of the cabinets and a darker color for the doors.
The ideas and possibilites for refinishing kitchen cupboards are endless.
"Redecorate With Confidence!"
Seely Painting 801 636-1918