EXTERIOR SPRING PAINTING PROJECTS
Spring is the perfect time to start your
exterior painting projects.
- Sofit & Facia
- Power wash the surface.
- Repair or replace all loose boards
- Prime bare wood with an exterior oil primer
- Apply finish coat of exterior latex
- Wood Fences
- Power wash to remove old stain and dirt
- Allow fence to dry
- Apply one or two coats of latex stain
- Patio Furniture
- Sand and repair all surfaces
- If previously painted, treat it as though you were preparing an exterior door casing
- If stained, apply two coats of latex or oil stain.
- Applying a sealer coat is optional.
- Cement Drive and Walkways
- Painting, resurfacing, and sealing cement should be done by a professional.
- Wrought Iron Fences
- Remove all rust
- Prime rusted area with a rust inhibiter
- Apply two coats exterior oil paint
If you have any questions concerning the products to use
or how to apply them call us.